Monday, October 19, 2009

"Udhayanidhi Stalin" to do a lead role























Udhayanidhi Stalin has currently produced Aadhavan which has Surya in the lead role. Udhayanidhi Stalin will be doing a lead role in due course.

While speaking to the media recently, he said,” Dharani told me that he has written a story exclusively for me. But till now I was not able to listen to the story. But immediately on hearing this the media people wrote that I became a hero..

I thought that people will scold me. But surprisingly every body started asking me whether I will act in their films. Even Venkat Prabhu spoke to me regarding this. After some days I got a passion for acting. So I spoke to Sasi Kumar.

He told me that he will be in touch with me once he has completed his projects in hand. Mysskin also promised that he will do a story for me once the Kamal picture is completed. When I was waiting for them, K S Ravi Kumar forced me to do a scene in Aadhavan. K V Ravi Kumar was so firm that I should make my debut in his film.
All of a sudden he made me act in scene which featured Surya, Nayanthara, Saroja Devi and Vadivelu .Initially I was little nervous. But when the shot was ok’d, the director was happy with my acting and said another hero is born now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment