Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vishnuvardhan to direct Vikram















After wielding megaphone for Ajith’s magnum opus ‘Billa’, director Vishnuvardhan is set to experiment with an exceptional period film set in backdrops of Chola Dynasty.
Says Vishnuvardhan: ‘Usually I spend more time in penning scripts and screenplays and I had completed more stories in one year. But now, I have picked the script of period film and workingconstantly for the final draft. I have actually planned to rope in Vikram to don the lead role and nothing is confirmed till the script works are over…’
When asked about directing Ajith’s film, he replied saying, “We have actually discussed few scripts and it may happen in future. But directing his 50th film is a baseless rumor and I will take up Telugu projects only after the completion of his period film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment