Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jai says that he wants to become an action hero


















Jai says that he wants to do action hero roles and that Vaamanan is the forerunner. When speaking to the media, he said,” Many are asking me whether I will continue to act in two hero subjects. In future I have decided not to act in double hero films.
But if Venkat Prabhu asks I will definitely act because I have that much faith on him. Even if he makes me act with four heroes I can bring out my acting skills. He will keep the scenes that will highlight my character. I will not act if any one else calls me. Even if Sasi Kumar calls me, he should act with me.
I have decided to do action roles. I am already trained for fighting sequences. Vaamanan is an action film. But I want to act as a wholesome action hero. Whenever I go for shooting to other places, my fans request me to do action roles.
As a first stage A Venkatesh and Perarasu have offered me action roles. Talks are going on regard to this. I am currently acting in the film titled Kanimozhi. I am waiting for good stories. I will announce once the films are finalized.”

No comments:

Post a Comment