Monday, August 16, 2010

‘I salute for Rajini’s commitment and determination’: Shankar

















The veteran filmmaker Shankar who has worked with superstar Rajinikanth for the films ‘Sivaji the Boss’ and ‘Endhiran’ is heaping laurels on the legend actor.

He says “One should follow Rajinikanth to learn punctuality and dedication. He is a man of perfection. Many asked me how I could make a sci-fi film with Rajini in the lead as he is known for mass movies. My answer to them is anything is possible when Rajini sir is around because, he has that mass appeal.”

Shankar further says “Rajini was always punctual to work,” Shankar says and adds: “If the schedule is at 8.30 in the morning, he would arrive at the spot early in the morning itself. Popularity sits very lightly on his shoulders.”

He adds more “It would take almost six hours to do the makeup. But Rajini would wait with all patience. I salute his commitment and determination. He is one of the most comfortable heroes I’ve worked with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment