Thursday, June 25, 2009

Actress "Bhavana" speaks about "Asal"













Bhavana says that Asal will get her a good name in Tamil. While speaking to the media she said,” I am not acting as a second heroine in the film Asal.
This is not correct. According to the story there are two heroines in this film I am one of the heroines. Usually I will agree to act in a film only if the story is good. But director Saran only told me about my character.
I agreed because I liked the role. They asked me 50 days call sheet. I adjusted the dates which I had given for other films. The shooting is taking place in Malaysia and London. Another reason for accepting this film is because it is being produced by one of the reputed production house Shivaji Productions. I am really proud to act in a film produced by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment