Monday, September 14, 2009

'Lisa Ray' diagnosed with a Rare and Incurable Cancer


















The beautiful actress Lisa Ray has been diagnosed with a rare and incurable cancer of the white blood cells.
On her blog, Lisa ray wrote “I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma on June 23rd and started my treatment on July 2nd…not long ago.”

“For me, it was a relief to hear what was wrong. The plasma cells in my bone marrow were rampaging, multiplying, squeezing out the red blood cells and it was time to begin doing something about it. You just know when something is kosher with your body. When I got the news, I didn’t react and didn’t cry. I am an actress, believe me, I can be dramatic,” she further wrote. “I believe it can be cured. That’s the dirty realist in me.”

“My bone marrow started sending me messages a few months ago.” “I am going to do everything I can to create awareness on cancer,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment