Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ajith’s choice from ‘Asal’ album






















The audio launch function of ‘Asal’ happened Jan. 4th evening which was followed by a press meet. As the movie is produced by Sivaji Films, the producers decided to release the music album at the place where their father Sivaji Ganesan lived.

While addressing the press, Ajith said that he was happy about the outcome of the songs by Bharadwaj. When asked what his favorite song in the album is, “My favourite song is ‘Engey Engey’ which is sung by SPB. The lyrics of Vairamuthu for this song have a lot of resemblance to my life. I remember the times when some good souls encouraged me with a pat on my shoulders when I faced failures. I remember those moments when I hear this song” shared the actor while he spoke during the press meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment