Monday, February 8, 2010

"Samira Reddy" is fond of action roles






















Samira Reddy who recently spoke to the media said,” After Vaaranam Aayiram, Asal has been released now. I had lot of expectations about this film.
It is most unforgettable experience working with Ajith. Now I am acting in Gowtham Menon’s film. Gowtham Menon has told me not to speak about this film to anyone. I have started concentrating in South Indian language films then Hindi films.I am getting variety of roles only here. I am acting with Mohan Lal in the Malayalam film Casanova. This is an action film. In Hollywood they make action films with the heroines. But this trend has not come to Indian cinema. If anybody makes this kind of action film I would like to do the action heroine role.”

No comments:

Post a Comment