Friday, May 29, 2009

"Chris Brown" says he's 'not a monster'

R and B singer Chris Brown said he's 'not a monster' in a video message posted on YouTube ahead of a court hearing over a criminal charge that he attacked pop singer/ex-girlfriend Rihanna, leaving her bruised and bloodied.

















Brown has received much criticism in relation to his well-publicised altercation with Rihanna in Los Angeles on 8 February (09).

Brown is fighting to clear his name after pleading not guilty to the accusations in April (09) - and now he has used the popular video-sharing website to address the situation and reveal his plans for a pop comeback.

"I just wanna say what up 'cause I ain't (sic) been out there, but a new album's gonna be coming soon, called Graffiti... I'm about to drop a single this summer for y'all, we ain't (sic) going nowhere," the Daily Express quoted Brown as saying in the video.

"Everybody that's been haters, they always been haters. All my real fans, I love y'all, I ain't (sic) a monster," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment