Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mamtha pairs with "Ajith" in ‘ASAL’















Mamtha who had acted with Vishal in Sivapathikaram and with Madhavan in Guru En Aalu is likely to pair with Ajith in Asal.
Talks are going on with regard to this. While speaking to the media about her experiences in cinema, she said, “Two Tamil films which I have acted have been released. But I am not happy with these films. After Sivapathikaram I got lot of offers but I was not satisfied with the stories and roles offered to me.
All the stories were hero oriented. I don’t want to act in ordinary roles which have no scope for acting. Because of this I switched over to Malayalam and Telugu films. I have again entered Tamil films through Guru En Aalu. It was a pleasant experience for me to work with Madhavan.
My colleagues have started wearing bikini but I will not act with bikini. This will not suit my body. I know to sing. I have sung a song for a Telugu film. I was not able to sing in Guru En Aalu because the songs were recorded before the commencement of the shooting itself. I will sing in all the films I act. I am talking with Saran with regard to Asal. I will not work with new directors.” Apart from Mamta Mohandas, Sameera Reddy has already started shooting for this film on her portions as she’s another female lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment