Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Madonna" is just a friend: "Jesus Luz"

Brazilian model Jesus Luz has spoken publicly for the first time about his relationship with Madonna blasting reports of an impending wedding and calling the pop diva 'nothing but a friend'.




















The singer met Luz in December at a photo shoot that saw the pair pose for a series of photos, weeks before Madonna's divorce from filmmaker Guy Ritchie was finalised in January.

The two have since been snapped jet-setting around the globe, sparking speculation the 50-year-old singer had taken Luz on as her lover and plans to marry him in a Kabbalah commitment ceremony.

But the 22-year-old has downplayed his relationship with the superstar.

"She is someone I truly admire, a friend who is in my life, who I have worked with and who I keep in touch with. I can't say anything else besides that. She is a friend, and nothing but a friend," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment