Monday, July 12, 2010

Amy Jackson says that she likes Chennai very much






















Amy Jackson who did the female lead role in Madrasapattinam says that she likes Chennai very much. Amy who is aged 16 looks like a beautiful wax doll. While speaking to the media she said,” I am living in a place called Noslie in Liverpool area in London.

I am studying Level 1 in school. I participated in the beauty contest in London and won the title Miss Teen World. I was also doing modeling while studying. At that time only, I got the introduction of director Vijay. I accepted to act in the film when he asked me.

I did not know much about Tamil cinema at that time. Now after seeing Tamil cinema and fans, I feel like settling here. I am also happy that my first film is doing well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment