Monday, July 19, 2010

INDIA'S SEXIEST PRODUCER WITH VIJAY!






















The item girl turned boutique owner turned producer Sona convened a press meet at the Residency Towers in Chennai to brief about her new film Kanimozhi. Kanimozhi is jointly produced by Sona and Amma Creations Siva. The movie is close to being wrapped up and will be released in the first week of August.

“I started off with a movie called 2010 Bhagyaraj but for some reasons the movie was shelved. When I consulted with my family astrologers, I was told that joint production ventures will work for me. That’s how I started off with this project with Siva and I’m quite happy with the way it turned out,” she said. She is also happy that according to her astrologer’s predictions, the movie would be released on August 6. Audio launch of Kanimozhi will be held in Anna Arivalayam on July 22nd and the Chief Minister Karunanidhi will release the audio. First copy of the audio CD will be received by Vijay.

So will she stop taking up acting assignments? “No,” she squeals mockingly. “I love to act and there’s no question of stopping that,” she adds. For another question as to whether she considers herself as the sexiest producer in Tamil Nadu, she exclaimed, “Not only in Tamil Nadu, but I’m the sexiest producer in the whole of India.” Blessed, aren’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment