Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jyothirmayee says that she is waiting for good films






















Jyothirmayee made her debut as heroine in the film Thalainagaram. After this she had acted in Naan Avan Illai 2, Arai En 305l Kadavul and Vedigundu Murugesan. Now she is acting in Tamil films. Many are asking me that why I have forgotten Tamil.
I had come to dance for a single song in the film Idhaya Thirudan. People of Tamil Nadu made me heroine. Though I have acted in limited films, I have acted in glamour, comedy and sentiment roles. Now also I am interested to act in Tamil films.
I will shortly come with a good story. About lot of new faces from Kerala, I myself is a new face. Except some top heroines, 99% of the films are being released which have new faces in the cast. Some have also become hits.
The people who have acted in the hit films get chance to act in another film. Talented people will even cross this and come out successful. With roles which I would like to act, I am not a 16 years old girl. I know my age and my limits. I will act in the roles which would suit me. There is nothing wrong for me to wait for a good film instead of acting in four films and increasing my bank balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment